Sunday 1 June 2014

My hair routine: Moroccan Oil, Living Proof Prime Style Extender and the rest.




I get lots of compliments on my hair, people seem to like it, to the point that strangers in the street or in petrol stations think its okay to stroke it (no joke). This is probably due to the fact that it's bright red, but I like to think its because its nice and healthy. 




I personally love Moroccan Oil; it repairs hair, adds shine, helps protect against heat and it even speeds up hair drying time. I use a 10p size amount (I have lots of hair to nourish) and take it through my ends with my fingers while my hair is wet. But I also use it on dry hair occasionally when my hair is looking a bit lacklustre.



While my hair is still wet I whack on some of the Living Proof Prime Style Extender on my roots, this helps keep my hair nicely in place and repels dirt and oils therefore keeping my freshly washed hair fresher for a little longer.





I also use a variety of hair and scalp masks, but have never really found one that has made me stay loyal. However, I have recently started using Dead Sea Spa Magik (their spelling) Conditioning Scalp Mud which, so far, I am loving. I put this on wet hair when I first get in the shower and put conditioner on the ends, leave it on few a few minutes while I wash and scrub my body. Then I shampoo my hair a couple of times to make sure it's all out. Then after all of this I have conditioned my scalp and hair but Im still not at risk of being greasy anytime too soon, perfect! However, this routine without the Moroccan Oil may leave your hair slightly dry.




Lastly as far as shampoo and conditioner goes, I am fiercely loyal to Aussie Colour Mate. These two beauties keep my hair lovely and red and ensure that I don't fade to a strange pinky colour in between dyes. 

S.


SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig