Thursday 13 April 2017

Unwrapping Christian and Filippa's From Saint Barths with Love

I was so excited to get my hands on one of Christian and Filippa's beautiful candles. Founded by Filippa Hägg and Christian Sieber, their candles have been created to evoke memories and emotions from their favourite places, using raw ingredients of the highest quality. Paris, Stockholm, New York, Saint Moritz, Saint Barths, London, LA, and Saint Tropez. I love the sound of Saint Barths: 'Remember sun-kissed skin, salty hair, beautiful people and New Years Eve celebrations like nowhere else? Summer lasts all year and one day seamlessly blends into the next. The stars sparkle brighter here. Smells like sun, sand, sea and seduction.  
Vanilla, Creamy Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang'
Yup, that's my sort of candle!
  
I love the personalisation of all the packaging, a little more effort really makes a difference, and I am in love with the 'From London With Love' that they taped over the boxes and on all their business cards. 
Thanks so much Chris and Filippa! I had a good old relax last night and burnt my candle whilst reading a book. The smell changes the longer you leave it. The ylang ylang and vanilla gives off a luxurious and warm feel, and I've still got 49 burning hours left!
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig