Wednesday 6 July 2016

A Day at Wimbledon


So my posts have made a slight change recently, i've been writing more about experiences than products or tips and tricks. I guess i've been sharing these experiences with you because i'm so excited to start this new chapter in my life, and want you to join me in my next steps. 

Last week I ventured to Wimbledon, an amazing 21st Birthday present I received from my Mum and Dad. The seats were amazing, row F on Centre Court, and I got to see Serena, Murray and Broady. 

I had to enjoy a lovely pimms as soon as I got in becuase... It's Wimbledon!

Before the games started I enjoyed a lovely three course meal at the wonderful Wingfield, where I enjoyed patte for starter, cod for main, and chocolate cheesecake for desert - I know, what a pig!
  
We then made our way to Centre Court where we stayed from 1pm-5.30, I could practically smell the players we were so close!
A short post I know, but I just couldn't wait to share all my photos and experience of the day I had. Thanks Wimbledon, It was a pleasure!

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig