Sunday 14 May 2017

Going Bananas Over Zeadora

Recently I've been lucky enough to receive my gorgeous STEPHANIE clutch from Zeadora, a brand that came to my attention via instagram for their simplistic designs and beautiful marbled texture bags. 
The first collection was named after the founder Lisa's Grandmother, Zea Theodora, and were all entitled after her favourite songs that she used to play on the piano. I feel that brands that have these extremely personal touches seem to have an extra drive and liveliness behind them, which is most definitely the case for the Zeadora boxes! The second collection, which my STEPHANIE clutch is part of, became more vibrant and bold in their designs, but just as luxurious as the originals, whilst appealing to a wider audience. 
Each clutch comes with their own duster bag (as all good bags do), and two changeable gold and/or silver straps, depending on your choice of design. Mine currently dons the heavier and thicker chain, for a more casual day-to-day look, but I know that I will definitely be using the thinner one come my Summer holiday to Mexico, for a stylish evening look. 
I have to say aside from their STEPHANIE clutch, which I am undoubtedly in love with, I have also had my eye on the wonderful ROMY. Fingers crossed, I might be able to get my hands on this one after payday or as a treat for my Birthday! 
Here's a little peak at the whole collection. Thanks so much to Lisa and the Zeadora team for my bag, a timeless piece that I can strut my stuff in whether it's for a meal, day out, evening or occasion. 

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig