Monday 31 July 2017

Rimmel London's new Stay Matte Lip Colours

So I've recently joined the Influenster gang, and luckily enough my first voxbox package was these lovely Rimmel London Stay Matte Lip Colours! These really have been a fab introduction to the Influenster programme, and have made me rethink my daily makeup routine. They are quick and easy to use, and last throughout the work day. 
I was sent 5 new beautiful shades; Midnight, Blink Pink, Rose & Shine, Blush, and Latte To Go. So far I have only worn Blink Pink, Rose & Shine, and Blush, for either a night out or to go to work, as I believe those are the three that are better suited to my complexion. Don't worry I will be sharing more pics of how to pull off those other daring shades soon on my Insta!
Whilst trialing these products I was slightly skeptical, as I had previously heard reviews that they flake and come off fairly easily. I have to say I completely disagree, and that even when wearing the Blink Pink on a night out drinking, it still remained on my lips when I ventured back at around 1 in the morning. I think that this may indeed be affected by the smoothness of your lips, due to the matte nature of the lips colours they do tend to dry them out, so if you have naturally dry lips I'd give them a quick exfoliation before wearing these, as it's likely to improve the chances of them staying on for longer. 
I usually steer away from any products that even slightly resemble lip gloss, but these are a must! 

K.x

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig