Monday 26 September 2016

Brand Of The Week

This week I've chosen an old favourite as my brand of the week...

I don't think that I have ever heard of anybody being let down by one of their products, they are absolutely superb! I used their Silver Shampoo around last Christmas to give my blonde hair that extra oomph (it tends to get dark and dull in the winter months). It was a product that I'd completely forgotten about and is now back on my radar as I'm looking to brighten my hair, but only through the use of shampoos (I never dye). I remember that this shampoo was amazing, I used it twice a week and could see great results after just two weeks. If you're looking for an affordable brightener this is the one for you. They also have some crazy colours such as rose, tangerine, peach, sea punk, violet and loads more! 
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig