Monday 2 June 2014

My First Day In the World of Fashion



This week I started my a new internship in the world of fashion. It was a exciting and scary concept, and obviously my first thought was the horrifying 'WHAT DO I WEAR?!?!?!'. I've previously worked as a sales assistant for Miss Selfridge which involved dressing mannequins, working on a till and standing on a dressing room for hour upon end. This was a giant leap into the unknown, working alongside the Web Coordinator for House of Holland. After hours of deliberation I decided upon a simple yet smart and casual outfit for my first day in the office. My outfit comprised of a baby blue shirt, black cropped trousers, black suede brogues, a pale pink bunting necklace and Alex&Ani bangle bracelets. 







Let you know how my week in the big scary world pans out! 

k.
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig