Wednesday 4 June 2014

Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll-On Kit : Review





This is a product that kind of worked but mostly didn't. I love the idea of it and was keen for it to work, after all who doesn't crave an easy hair removal method. The roll on element of it was brilliant, so easy and the wax even smelled quite good.

However, this was where it started going down hill, it just didn't get all of the hairs out. At first I thought that maybe the hairs weren't quite long enough so I grew them out and tried again but nope, even going over some areas twice it just didn't get those stubborn hairs - you know the ones you want it to get.

A fun fact about me is that I live with a beauty therapist, she very kindly assisted me with this experiment. This means the lack of success is not due to my dubious waxing technique either.

I came to the conclusion that the wax is not the right consistency to grip the hairs, it just sits on top of some of them. So, unfortunately, a purchase to probably avoid.

s.
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig