Thursday 5 June 2014

Festival Fashion!



As the festival season is officially upon us, it got me thinking about my first festival two years ago. I found myself questioning what clothing is acceptable for a festival, do I take clothes that I will look good in, or do I go for the sensible option and side with my mum? I refused to let my mum win, and instead decided to come up with a compromise. first things first YES you do need a waterproof, don't try and convince yourself that you won't need it because it will most likely rain (it is England.) Secondly you may not like wellies but hey if you're trudging around in mud they are the best footwear to have. So, 'how do I wear these and still look nice at a festival?' I hear you say. Here are a few examples of your crucial festival apparel, with a stylish flair for those of you that want that key festival look....





This dress is typical festival wear. Tassels are a must! styled out with some sunglasses and boots and you're good to go. A simple yet effective festival look





This outfit proves that you can even accomplish a chic festival look with your standard green gardening wellies! Paired with the floral crop cut two piece your bound to look the part.



I just can't resist a colourful Kimono! This with a simple crop top, shorts, boots and a statement necklace is perfect for jumping around in the crowds whilst listening to you favourite bands!



And last but not least, don't forget this! 




Whatever you say this is an essential item which you can't go without! it most likely will rain, but even if it doesn't it won't hurt to be prepared! 

K.









SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig