Saturday 23 August 2014

What I'm Loving Right Now | Non- beauty special.

I thought I would share a few of my current obsessions in life. Just because it's nice to share with you guys that my life isn't all about makeup. 



The first thing is a teapot. Yes, a teapot. Anyone who follows our instagram will have been privy to my love of glass teapots. There is something very satisfying about watching your tea brew. Don't ask me why but there is. The one above has some mango and bergamot waiting to be made into iced tea on a particularly sunny day. 


A few weeks ago I went on a perfume specific shopping trip (I know what an exciting life I do lead). And I was fully prepared to drop some serious money in my search for the perfect scent. I tried a crazy amount of perfume that day, pretty much every single one with rose in. I kept coming back to Paul Smith Rose. And I have come to the conclusion that for a Rose lover, as I am, this is the holy grail of perfumes. It is the most perfect rose, I can't even do it justice, my advice is to go and smell it. Now. You will thank me.


These shoes are a bit on the crazy side for me but I was drawn in by a particularly energetic sales assistant at Office. Once I got over the pure weight of the shoes I came to love them, mostly because they are so comfortable, I went to my days meeting and was stomping around covent garden all day in these bad boys and I didn't even have to put on my back up flats.


This watch was a longtime coming, I wore the same watch everyday since my 15th birthday. But the wait was so worth it! This watch is technically a man's watch, but take a few links out on hey presto, no one would ever know. I'm not going to rave about this watch too much because it's not actually available in this country yet as far as I am aware. However, if this does change I will be sure to post about it on instagram so keep your eyes peeled.

S.


SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig