Monday 18 August 2014

Desktop Beauty

 


As you have probably all deduced by now, I am addicted to products. Therefore, since starting full time work I have had to adjust slightly. However I have experimented and come up with the perfect little trio for my desk to keep me going during the day. Don't get me wrong, if I could get away with it I would be putting on a cheeky face mask during the day but, I'm not sure my clients would still be my clients if they saw me with the glam glow mud mask on my face (to be fair it is truly terrifying).



Firstly, my Reve de Miel. Ohhh what would I do without this? I have 3 on the go at the moment; one on my desk, one in my handbag and one on my bedside table. I am addicted to this stuff, it smells so nice, and it is so creamy and moisturising. This keeps my lips beautifully soft and it keeps me a very happy lady. 


This Caudalie eau de Beaute is such a princess product. But I adore it. Literally adore. My job is one of those up and down, everything goes wrong before it can go right kind of jobs so this is where Caudalie come and save the day by de-stressing me with just a few spritzes. And it actually works! Magic. 


This next one is a complete surprise entry. I tried this once while walking past the nails inc counter and I was immediately infatuated. It has a really lovely classic but fresh scent and a beautiful velvety texture. It sinks in quickly so I don't leave a film all over my keyboard and mouse and the handy pump is perfect for a quick surge of moisture without faff. And to top it all off its a nice bottle, perfect desktop companion. 

So that's it, my little desktop trio who keep me moisturised and de-stressed while at work. On a side note, excuse the cheeky orange in the pictures trying to get its 15 minutes of fame.
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig