Wednesday 21 September 2016

balance me Flash Cleanse Micellar Water Review


balance me are a company that I have supported for around 2-3 years, they endorse and create natural cosmetic products for every woman; young, old, you name it. I was super excited when I had found out that they had released a micellar water as its a match made in heaven(I'm a maaaaasssive fan of the Garnier micellar products) so I couldn't wait to try it out! Micellar water is a super product that makes your evening face routine 100x easier, you don't even need to go near the bathroom sink, simply splash a bit of this formula onto a pad and wipe your face, magic! 
Last night I tried out this product and to no surprise though it was great! I have had issues with some micellar waters in the past as you need to scrub your face really hard to get all the makeup and dirt off, but with this formula, my face was clean within a few wipes. I only have two criticisms; 1. The bottle says to push down twice and apply, I would instead recommend pumping at least 3-4 times (but no biggy), and 2. The smell of the product isn't that great. For something like this I'd say either go completely scentless or go full-on, this was neither and smelt a bit like a mild bathroom cleaner (I've got to be honest). All in all, this is a great product, I will be using it until the bottle is finished, but I'm not sure if I'll be purchasing it again.

Love,
K.

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig