Friday 16 September 2016

Brand Of The Week

Hi Guys, sorry that I've left it a little over a week to write my next installment in this series! I was away on holiday and have just got back into the swing of work. 

This week I am happy to announce that my chosen brand is...



These high protein drinks are absolutely delicious! I was a bit reluctant to try them at first as I'm not the biggest fan of coconut water, but as this supplement is mixed with whey protein and natural flavourings it tastes just like a yoghurt drink (with a slightly thinner texture)! I've been using it for when I'm on the run and don't have enough time to eat a snack and as an extra protein boost throughout the day, as I often struggle to get enough in my diet! 

I'd highly recommend this product! It's so yummy!


K. 
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig