Thursday 24 November 2016

Fat Buddha Yoga: Round 2 - The Ministry Of Sound

Last Tuesday I took part in my second Fat Buddha yoga session, and this time it was at The Ministry of Sound! Having only ever been to The Ministry for clubbing and partying reasons, it was a weird feeling to be back again to relax, unwind, and take part in this wellbeing fitness session. The class was completely full and before we started I was slightly worried about the amount of space per person, but the thought also crossed my mind that if there were so many yogis attending then it must be a pretty damn good class! ...
The class, held by Jessica Skye, was full of bumping basslines and relaxation, but unlike my last class held in The Old Truman Brewery, it was quite a tough workout! In my first session, I experienced mindfulness, relaxation, calm, soft and slow breathing along with some fairly easy movements- a great way to ease myself back into yoga. The Ministry Of Sound session was an intense class, it achieved a place of mindfulness and relaxation, but also provided positions of deep flexibility, core strength, and a full body workout- this was my sort of class!...
All-in-all this class was an absolute dream. I love attending sessions where I can push myself to a degree of my own choice, they provided several levels of intensity from beginners to pro, as well as entering a space of calm where I could then lose my thought for a good hour out of my week, leaving work and worrying locked in a box for that short amount of time. I will definitely be back again for my monthly portion of yoga, and can't wait for the new year when this session will be available every week!...

Thanks so much Jessica and Fat Buddha! 

Love,

K.


SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig