Monday 28 November 2016

My First Shots With The Olympus PEN E-PL8

Hey guys, so as you may have seen on my Insta account I have acquired a pretty amazing new camera for my graduation present, the Olympus Pen E-PL8. I was so excited to start taking photos as it's super easy to connect to your phone via wifi, meaning instantly better photos for social media! I thought I'd show my first few snaps with you all because the quality of my photos is looking pretty fab. The best part, it's easy to use. Although I haven't learned how to use every feature quite yet, it's fairly easy to navigate around. I'm looking forward to taking quality snaps and sharing them with you. Enjoy! 

 My new winter coat...

Yoga at The Ministry Of Sound

Molly Bakes Chocolate Brownie Freakshakes


Lunchtime strolls through Hyde Park

Winter Wonderland 
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig