Saturday 31 May 2014

ATM: Top 5 Beauty Picks



1. Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter.



This cleansing balm is so light and silky making it perfect for young skin. I find a lot of cleansing balms very heavy but this cleanses really deeply but still keeps its heavenly texture. It turns into a really nice oil as you rub it in, perfect for a DIY face massage. Its also brilliant to use with the clarisonic, if you so wish. And to top it all of its only £12, easy on the purse and a brilliant product, what more could you want?


2. Jurlique Rose Hand Cream.


Sinks in oh so quickly but still gets the job done and it smells incredible! Im obsessed with anything rose scented and this one is really hard to describe - almost a slightly fruity light rose, but still definitely rose (can you tell I won't be doing any perfume reviews). All in all a hand cream that is a pleasure to use, I have a few in different sizes dotted around my life.


3. Dior Airflash CC Primer. 


This creates healthy looking glowy skin. It can be used on its own on incredible skin days to give the face a bit of life or under foundation for the slightly less perfect among us. I spray some on the back of my hand then apply to cheeks, nose and forehead with a buffing brush. 


4. Bobbi Brown Corrector. - Light to Medium Bisque.



A little pot of pink magic, the perfect colour to erase any dark circles that crop up (far too often in my case). This layered with any concealer over the top to even out the colour then given a bit of a blend with the real techniques miracle complexion sponge - or a finger - and voila! Beautiful smooth and awake face, like I said, magic. 


5. St Tropez Self Tan Classic Spray.


A light fine spray that I think is the way to go for us lazy girls out there. I am partial to haphazardly spraying it until the point that I conclude it has probably covered the important bits, then throw my clothes on and get on with my day. I know all logic dictates that this must end in disaster but it somehow still results in a beautiful even tan with out the dreaded orange palms. The only problem with this is the nozzle does get a bit rebellious towards the end of it's life, but this is something I am more than willing to put up with. 


This list could probably have been about 100 items long but the rest of the items have been stashed away in my little book of secrets so any lovely readers have lots to look forward to. 

S.

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig