Saturday 3 September 2016

Brand of The Week

It's that time again! This week I'm excited to announce that my brand of the week is...

Reclaimed Vintage! from ASOS 

I honestly can't get enough of this brand at the moment. I fell in love with this clutch bag and had to buy it straight away! It was such a steal and will be perfect for my holiday that I'm jetting off on tomorrow morning! I'm so excited to match it with my evening outfits and show it off! They have some beautiful pieces on offer that will help you rock that boho olde-worlde chic. It's going to be very hard to stop myself from buying more of their products... maybe just one or two more? 

Hope you guys love this brand of the week as much as I do!

Love,

K.


SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig