Wednesday 31 August 2016

My Skincare Routine

1 & 2. Rodial Glamoxy Snake Mask & Rodial Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Mask
Both of these masks are a-maz-ing! You can feel them working as soon as you've slathered them on. I'd recommend using them once or twice a month.
The Glamoxy is a peel-off mask that you leave on for around 15 minutes. When I first used this I could feel it working its magic,  with a slight sting it was doing just as it said, cleansing my pores and removing all dirt. I use it before bed and wake up with great results the next day. You may find that it occasionally pulls out some nasty spots due to its deep cleaning, but after a day or so my skin is spot-free and brighter than ever! 
Rodial's Dragon's Blood is also a top pick of mine. Cover your face with a smooth layer and let it sink in, I also suggest using this before bed after you've wiped off all your makeup from the day. The next day I could feel my skin was super smooth, and also plump. This is a deffo for summer holidays when you are trying to perfect your au naturel look. 


3. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I know I've gone on about this product A LOT, but I can't help it! It's truly one of the best makeup removers I've ever used, and it's perfect for my sensitive skin. An added bonus is that it doesn't dry out my face, usually, waters and tonics removers do this, but my skin is left super smooth and clean.

4. Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
Mix this with water until it's foaming, then apply and scrub all over your face, then wash it off with water, easy! I've seen a dramatic improvement in my skin since using this cleansing gel, my skin has cleared up and looks healthy, rather than it's usual dry self!

5. Guinot Eye Cream
I started to use this product around two weeks ago. Initially, I was looking for an eye cream as I've developed dark patches around the crows-feet of my eyes. This gel is perfect for getting rid of unwanted bags and those dark marks. I need to continue using this to prevent unwanted wrinkles and dark circles! 

6. Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser
As I've previously said, my skin has a habit of drying up quite a bit. I have to moisturise my legs daily to prevent that scaly look! I use this on my t-zone, as I often find it peeling. It's perfect to throw on just before bed or when you get up in the morning as it's a light cream, unlike many other heavy and thick face moisturisers. 

I'd highly recommend any of these products to friends and family! 

K. X




SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig