Thursday 25 August 2016

Cocoa Brown Tanning Mousse Review

After using this as my second ever fake tan my hopes weren't too high. Previously, I had used the Rodial Brazillian Tan Airbrush (this was £38, but I luckily got it for free), which left me with a lovely natural bronzed tan, but didn't last very long and blotched like crazy when it started to come off. Last week I bought my Cocoa Brown 1 hour Tan Mousse from my local Co-Op, and at £7.99. The vast difference in price had been thinking that this mousse wasn't going to be half as good as the Rodial product and that I would probably come out of my fake tan experience as orange as well... an orange. I grabbed an applicator mitt from Primark and headed back home for my first attempt at tanning mousse. 
Application:
The application of the mousse was easy as pie! I sprayed the mousse on my mitt and applied evenly all over my skin. 

1-hour tan:
I waited 1 hour and washed off the tan. I couldn't avoid the standard fake tan smell which I absolutely hate(the Rodial tan smells A LOT nicer). 

Results:
So after my application and overnight sleep the results were visual, but unfortunately not amazingly noticeable. I then tried again. I did the whole process again the next night and the results? They were great! Due to its easy application, I have a smooth tan, no blotches or extra lines, and it looks fab and natural like I've been on holiday for a week (I wish!). So although the front of the can says '1-hour fake tan', I'd definitely leave this mousse on for 2-3 hours for the best results! 
I will be buying this tan again, it's effective and the best value for money! 

K. 
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig