Tuesday 23 August 2016

Brand Of The Week

This week I've gone for a skincare brand that I couldn't live without...

These products are absolutely amazing. I suffer from sensitive skin and really struggle to find makeup wipes that don't sting and burn my face and eyes, but these guys have done it, and it smells great too! They now sell their products in seven different smells, cucumber, charcoal, coconut, tomatoes, grapefruit, blueberries and carrot! Cucumber is specifically for sensitive skin, but I have also given their coconut facial wipes a go and they work a charm, it's merely a preference to smell. For every-day use, I'd tend to steer towards using cucumber as it is refreshing and subtle, but I do like the sweet smell of coconut every now and again!

I've just bought their grapefruit body wash, and am yet to try it but it smells AMAZING. I'll let you guys know how I get on with it.

Love,
K.
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig