Sunday 13 July 2014

Skincare In The Sun


Ahhh Rome - Pizza, Pasta, Gelato, Ruins, Romance and most importantly SUN. There's no chance of me experiencing this on off weather that is a contestant bother here in England. Therefore, i am packing for hot weather, sun and sightseeing. 
As i'm off on Sunday I thought it would be nice to share a sneak peak into my holiday essentials.  

As well as packing all my clothes, shoes and bags I took a few quick tips off S for what creams and oils are best for keeping my skin protected and moisturised. Here are my top three skin essentials... 



1. Soap and Glory Heel Genius: This cream is amazing for using after a long days walking as well as after a day at the beach, protecting your heels from cracking and dry skin.

2. Neal's Yard Frankensense Hydrating Cream: I use this on my legs, as this is the one place on my body where I suffer from dry skin. It helps reduce the dry and keep my legs silky smooth. 

3. Hawaiin Tropic Silk Hydration Sun Screen: This sun cream not only protects your skin from burning but also contains hydrating ribbons to prevent your skin from drying out, unlike other sun cream which often leave your skin dry and damaged. 

4. Hawaiin Tropic After Sun: This is a perfect moisturiser after your skin has been out in the sun. The sweet smell of coconut accompanied with a smooth and soft skin coverage rehydrates and nourishes.

Keep a look out on our Instagram page for frequent updates on what I'm getting up to on my trip - SANDKSBLOG 


K.
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig