Wednesday 25 June 2014

Space NK Sale - My Picks

Space NK, one of my favourite shops on the planet, is having a sale! Starting today, June 25, there are loads of great products that are up to 50% off and I'm going to share my top picks with you.




Luxe Travel Brush Collection by Laura Mercier - 

Was £65 now £32.50




Mini Rose Gift Set by Ren- 
Was £18 now £9



Life NK Drift Away Bath & Shower Gel - 
Was £12.50 now £6




Included in the sale are also some super cute toiletries bags by Beautannia, well worth checking out! The one above is my favourite. 
Was £30 now £7.50 (yes I doubled checked, I promise it's true)




Space NK have also included some really great Rococo nail polishes including this Lad Nude 1.0 which I love. 
Was £12 now £6.



Basically this is a really great sale I had to share with you, and trust me it was difficult making a list this small, if you want to go and check it out yourself click here.
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig