Tuesday 18 October 2016

Brunch At The Juice Smith

As you may have seen in my previous interview post, two weeks ago I spent brunch with the lovely Meagan Fiddes at The Juice Smith. We hadn't originally planned on going here, but I am so glad we did! The Juice Smith is known for having 100% natural resources and ingredients and a menu that caters for everyone. There is no meat served (I know this is quite a biggy for me!), but despite being a veggie cafe the food was absolutely delicious! They also offer vegan and gluten-free options, there's something for everyone. 
First, we started with some tea. In true British fashion, and I'm so glad that since moving from Toronto Meagan has definitely embraced our love of tea here in England. Meagan had a traditional breakfast tea, whilst I decided to go for the flower bomb Jasmin- I fancied something a little lighter than my usual. 
Next was the food! It was absolutely delicious. I went for the avocado & watercress on sourdough toast with Lemon, salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil, it really hit the spot! I was also drooling over Meagan's food, I could have eaten both, pan-fried mushroom, tomato & spinach on sourdough toast, drizzled with a balsamic glaze. 
Next up, the smoothies. I do wish I had chosen the chocolate, not because mine wasn't tasty, but just because I'm an absolute chocolate fiend and went with a slightly lighter option (I shouldn't have cared about the calories!). Mine was named Beauty And The Baobab, Coconut water, mango, strawberries, baobab, lime, agave, ginger. Meagan chose the best option, Choc Chip Maca Dream, Almond milk, banana, almond butter, carob powder, cacao nibs, maca, vanilla, cinnamon. 

We'd definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a cute brunch spot! It ticks all the boxes for me, the only critique that I could make would be that the cafe itself should have a slightly different layout- more tables and comfy chairs, fewer breakfast bars and stools. All-in-all The Juice Smith was an absolute treat! 

For more info and details about The Juice Smith click HERE

Love, 
K.

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig