Monday 10 October 2016

Brand Of The Week

This week I've chosen a brand that made my nails absolutely flawless...

After attending a press launch at the Cheeky Parlour in Shoreditch I was smitten with the brand! They have so many luscious colours to choose from, and my nails looked amazing. Although they were just a polish (with a matte finish), they lasted for a good two weeks without chipping, which is astounding for me as I usually chip them in a day! Flame & Fortune was the colour I choose, it brushed on perfectly, and I accidentally matched it to my jacket #flawless.
Here are just a handful of the colours that they offer...
Not only were my nails left absolutely cheeky, but the experience as a whole was amazing. I loved the decor of the parlour, fit with old-fashioned hair salon seats, boot shiner stools, and retro hanging lampshades- anyone who knows me knows that's my heaven! 
I'm already thinking about when to book in my next appointment and what shades to order off their website! 

Love,
K. 
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig