Saturday 10 September 2016

Guinot Product Review

Guinot is a brand that I have been lucky enough to stumble across due to work. Their products are advertised as being all-natural and animal-friendly (no animal testing), which is great news for those of us who are trying to feed our skin with the best products possible, and avoid nasty chemicals which can often produce horrible side effects. After attending their Christmas Press Launch (at the amazing Ham Yard Hotel- SO COOL) back in July, I have been eager to try out all of the goodies that they gave me, and see whether they really work. 
I'm afraid this is only part 1 of a two episode series of my reviews of these products, because they gave me soo many goodies that I haven't been able to try them all out yet! So here are the three that I have been absolutely lusting over the past few weeks...

1. Douche Mirific Shower Gel 
This is honestly the only shower gel that I have ever used which has a sweet clean smell that lasts all day long! Most shower gels smell lovely whilst you are applying them in the shower, but after you've got out dried yourself with a towel and put on some clothes you can barely smell the scent. I love the smell of passion flower, so this is a definite keeper for me, plus it managed to keep my skin fairly moisturised, which is an added bonus as I have horrifically dry skin.

2. Masque Yeux Instant Eye Mask
After attending a beauty event around a year ago and having an expert's opinion on the health of my skin (they used this really cool UV machine that highlights where your skin is most dehydrated), I found out that my under eyes are the most dehydrated aspect of my face, with the rest seeming pretty healthy and normal. When they showed me this product at the Guinot press launch I couldn't wait to try it, as I had been making the rounds trying every eye cream you could imagine. This eye mask is perfect for hydrating those dark bags. It also managed to get rid of some dark marks I had developed by the crows feet of my eyes, maybe due to over wearing liquid eyeliner? I'm not too sure. But all in all, a really good product that I'd recommend. 

3. Nutrologic Nourishing Body Balm
This one says what it does on the tin. Not anything much I can particularly rave about, but all-in-all a fairly good body butter. But unfortunately, I'd recommend various creams and lotions that are a fraction of the price, but that's just my opinion.

Hope you've enjoyed these three product reviews! I'll be back with part 2 sometime soon!

K.
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig