Wednesday 4 October 2017

Out and About in Notting Hill

So I know it seems a bit delayed, but I wanted to share with you all the fun I had out and about in Notting Hill two weeks back with one of my best friends. We found some great gems, including the best Gin & Tonic we have ever tried from The Distillery on Portobello Road, and the hustle and bustle of live acts and music whilst making our way through the famous market itself. 
We started off brunching at the Farm Girl cafe, which unfortunately was a bit of a let down. Yes, if you want a good instagram, sure go there, but the line was long, service slow and unpleasant, and the food was quite average for a brunch (my ultimate fave is still MILK in Balham). 
We then trotted through the markets and made our way to the Biscuiteers cafe, Notting Hill Bookshop (a dreams come true movie moment), and then off for a good old drink.

 It was a fab day exploring. I forgot the sheer experience of Notting Hill and The Portobello Market, the atmosphere is amazing, and SO many amazing street artists that you can stand and listen to for hours. 

If anybody has any recommendations around the area please let me know, I'm sure I'll be strolling around again soon!
 

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig