Thursday 21 September 2017

Taylor's 32: An All-Natural Whitening Toothpaste

Taylor's 32 are a natural toothcare brand, which unlike so many other toothpastes are free from SLS, artificial preservatives, sweeteners and abrasives. It's safe to say when this product turned up in my Glossybox I was super excited to get some use out of it! They gifted me the Grapefruit & Mint flavour, and although I'm a massive fan of Grapefruit, most of my toiletries that feature this are soap oriented, so I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it...

My first use of the toothpaste wasn't actually too fab. As I had been used to typical toothpaste brands such as Oral B and Colgate, I only put a smidge of a dot on my toothbrush, and after the first use I was worried that it wouldn't leave my breath minty fresh, and in addition used mouthwash directly after, which definitely defeated the purpose of using this brand! But after a week of use, and trialing and testing using different amounts (ALWAYS USE A BIG DOLLOP), I have fallen in love with this fresh toothpaste, and am already starting to see my teeth looking whiter and brighter! I think next time I might take a wack of the classic mint, but it was nice to try a toothpaste with a flavour of something a little different. 

Beaut brand and beauty product, I would highly recommend!

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig