Monday 3 October 2016

Brand Of The Week

I'm back with my next instalment of brand of the week, and this week I've chosen a company that has recently made a big impression on myself...

I only heard of the brand a few weeks ago whilst I was at work. They create hair products that aim to strengthen, grow and condition your hair, helping it look, feel, and be in the best condition possible. As you may have seen on my Instagram, I attended their press launch at the Cheeky salon in Shoreditch, had a glass of Prosecco and had my nails done, it was a great event full of bloggers, media and press.  

Since receiving their goodie bag I have only managed to try out one product, their 10-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner. This product is said to be a shampoo replacement, so no need to continue your standard shampoo and conditioner routine, it's all in one! I had looked up reviews saying that it made your hair feel instantly smoother and easier to style, they weren't lying! I could see the results after just one wash, not only was it smooth and easy to style, but it also made my hair look lighter, which is always a plus in my books!  

This is a brand and product that I would definitely recommend.

Love,
K. 
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig