Wednesday 27 April 2016

Bold, Bright & Blonde!

Due to the rapid change in weather (will we ever see Summer?!) , I've decided to do a post on brightening shampoos. My hair has been really dull and dark recently, and being a natural blonde i'm always looking forward to the Summer to get some rays through my hair. Unfortunately, British weather isn't looking too good recently and i've resorted to trying some colour enhancing shampoos, to give my hair the little lift it needs. I thought i'd share three of the shampoos that i've been using, and give them a quick review...


Bleach London : Silver Shampoo (£5.00)
After having been recommended this product from my housemate I had high hopes for this. I used it a few weeks ago when I was in desperate need of brightening my hair before my University Summer Ball. I used it 3 days straight, and left it in for 5 minutes before washing it out. It's great! I know it suggests using the product every other day, but I was on a tight schedule and decided to ignore the bottle (silly I know). Due to using it three days in a row my hair felt unhealthy and dry. Overall this is a super product, it's perfect for anyone looking to brighten their hair over a week-two week process.


Pro:Voke : Touch of Silver (£3.19)
Alike the previous product I had heard many people praise this shampoo, and decided to give it a go myself. I used this product over the Christmas period, and unfortunately didn't see any improvement in the colour or brightness of my hair. Although it's a great price, you're better off buying a good quality shampoo for a pound or two more. 

Charles Worthington : Violet Shampoo (£5.99)
I love this shampoo! Although it doesn't work as fast as Bleach London, it's perfect as a weekly shampoo. Unlike other brightening products it keeps your hair hydrated whilst also giving it that extra glow. 


WINNER: Charles Worthington! 


Hope this helps anyone looking to give their hair a sun-kissed glow.


K.
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig