Sunday 8 May 2016

Legs, Bums & Tums

So summer is just around the corner, and if you're like me you'll be thinking 'How am I going to get my booty looking amazing in such little time?!' and 'I wanna be getting that hot bikini bod for my holiday!' Well fear not! with some hard work and training it's still possible to get your body looking fineeee. To help with your progress I thought i'd share one of my favourite workouts which targets all those areas that girls want to 'tone' for the summer... 


Squats: 3x10

Kettle-bell dead-lifts: 3x15

Leg extensions: 3 sets until failure

Sit-ups (with a medicine ball): 3x15

Glute bridges (with or without a powerbag): 3x20

Mountain climbers: 3x20 second sprints

Donkey kicks: 3x15 each leg

Plank: hold until failure

Push yourself and you'll achieve! 

K.

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig