Saturday 16 January 2016

Super Smoothies


Now i'm not one for smoothie diets and food replacement meals, but I can't deny that I love a good cup of blended goodness to start off my day! It's one of the easiest ways to make sure you're getting at least five fruit and veg in your diet. As I love smoothies so much I thought i'd share my simple format for juicing along with my current favourite combo. You simply chose one or two ingredients from each section to create your own healthy snack...





Base: Milk, soy milk, almond milk,coconut milk, coconut water, water, ice

Second Base: Orange juice, tropical juice, apple juice, pineapple juice

Thickeners: Banana, greek yoghurt, natural yoghurt(flavoured if you wish)

Main fruit: Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, grapes etc.

energy-kick: Spinach, Kale, raisins, goji berries, chia seeds, mara powder

Sweetner: Honey, cocoa powder, nut butter(peanut,cashew,almond), coconut flakes, cinnamon, chai latte powder



My Current favourite: Banana, raspberries, natural yoghurt, honey and pineapple juice

K. 






SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig