Tuesday 26 January 2016

Real Techniques Vs Pinterest

For around a year I would have sworn by my homemade makeup brush remedy (courtesy of Pinterest) to clean my brushes, whilst also keeping their texture and shape. This Christmas I was gifted the Real Techniques Brush Cleanser, and instantly had myself thinking 'Well this is nice but I've got my home remedy that is cheap and effective.' I spoke too soon. My usual remedy of water, shampoo, olive oil, and hand soap (don't knock it till you try it!) takes a good 5-10 minutes to soak and clean your brushes, and having tries other cleansers decided this was the best and cheapest solution to wash my brushes monthly.

 When I eventually tried my new product I found the whole process 5x faster and easier than ever before! Although I am ashamed to say I didn't follow the instructions word-for-word, instead I half-filled an old glass with water and then put 4 drops of the solution in. Upon putting my brushes in the solution I could see the product work instantly, only taking 1-2 minutes to work its magic! I will never be going back to my old remedy(unless i'm too broke to afford the Real Techniques product)and can honestly say that this is the best brush cleanser I have ever used. I can't wait to buy their Cleansing Brush Palette and use both products together! 
















K.
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig