Thursday 24 March 2016

Summer Bronzers 101


So this post may be slightly pre-emeted, but I just can't wait for Summer 2016! So let's get those summer vibes going with my top 6 Bronzers to give yourself that sun kissed glow...

Benefit
£23.50


Just turned 15! Hoola is benefit's world-wide loved matte bronzer. I can't get enough of it, I use it all-year-round! It's great for stroking over your cheeks to wake up your skin, I also use it when contouring for nights out.


Too Faced
£25.00


This is another beaut! Slightly dimmer than benefit's hole but suits all complexions, giving a chocolatey layer that can be used all over your face to help give you a more chic than bright-and-cheap look.


Rimmel
£5.99


This just has to be one of the best bronzers, as well as one of the cheapest, this is a definite steal! whether your 12 and buying your first bronzer or a 22 year old off to work, this is great for day-to-day wear. 

the Balm
£15.00
Now unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of trying the Balm's Bahama Mama, so this feature should alternatively be on the I WANT list. I have only heard great reviews, suggesting its on par with the likes of Benefit. So when I get my hands on this one you guys will be the first to know!

Bourjois
£6.39
This was probably my second love, after Rimmel, a timeless classic that will be there for me through and through. Whenever times are hard and i'm low on cash this is the best bronzer to give me my daily need.

Bobbi Brown
£33.00


This one is slightly cheeky of me, as Its not actually a frequent member of my own makeup bag, it's always in my mums! I can't help sneaking it into my clutch for a night out when i'm in a shimmer bronzer mood, rather than my usual matte (sorry mum!).

K.



SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig