Sunday 5 March 2017

Statement Sleeves

I'm not sure whether you guys have noticed, but statement sleeves are a big deal at the moment, and definitely a trend that I've jumped on board with! I can't help it, I do love a simple top that has a certain flair which makes it unique. I love this trend so much that I think I'm going to have to force myself to stop buying statement sleeve tops. Hopefully this trend isn't a fad that's going to go out of fashion soon, as I've invested a bit too much money in it. 
I've recently started my new job as a Junior Product Stylist for Net-a-Porter, and since getting the role have treated myself to a bit of retail therapy. Here are a few of my statement sleeves that I'm loving at the moment...
My simple ribbed top from H&M with ruffled sleeves.
My oldest statement sleeve purchase from December. A black jumper from Warehouse with sheer oversized and frilled sleeves. 
A cute little gingham number from ASOS.
Probably the most casual of the bunch, a grey jumper with shirt sleeves from Next.
And last but not least, this grey sweater with flute sleeves from Marks & Specers - it's super soft, I could wear it every day! 



SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig