Thursday 3 November 2016

Crackers Christmas Stocking Fillers

Every year I really enjoy writing up Christmas posts for you guys! Especially stocking fillers, they are always the funnest presents to pick and choose as there is so much crazy, wacky and cool stuff out there! I've round-up a list of my top stocking fillers, items I think every girl needs whether they are an essential, luxury, or just a bit of fun. I hope you guys enjoy! 

Invisibobble Hair Band in Crystal Clear from Boots

Now unfortunately I'm still way behind on this trend and haven't purchased one of these myself, but according to many bloggers and lots of my friends these are incredible. They are an alternative to your usual hair bands, but don't damage and break your hair. A simple beauty accessory for your perfect stocking.

Instant Photo Coasters from Urban Outfitters 

I think these are such a cool idea! Choose some of your favourite pictures and simply slide them into these photo coasters, a personal touch to your home decor. You can always rely on Urban Outfitters to have some cool Christmas gift ideas!

Cheeky, Heart Bauble Disco Fever
After attending a press day held at the Cheeky nail salon in Shoreditch I fell in love with the brand. I'm after some of their nail polishes for myself, and this heart shaped tree ornament is perfect for a cute Christmas day gift. 
Failed It! from Topshop
Who doesn't need this book?!

Facial Cleansing Pads from Topshop 

These cleansing pads are a perfect gift for any girl out there, a reusable item that will last you months! Plus these aren't too expensive so a great addition to your cheap and cheerful stocking.
Le Cord Mint iPhone Lightning Cable from Urban Outfitters
I'm always losing my phone charger, but if you've got one in a special colour you can always tell if a sibling or a friend has pinched it from you! 

ASOS Christmas Reindeer Cosy Sock Gift Box

Opening a pair of fluffy socks on Christmas day is perfection! Then you can snuggle in them for the whole of Christmas. 

P.F. Candle Co. Patchouli Sweetgrass 3.5oz Soy Candle from Urban Outfitters

Candles are always a safe gift, and if you're like me you can never have too many! 
Avocado Pod Face Mask from Topshop
Another perfect cheap and cheerful beauty product that allows a pamper session- bliss. 

Embroidery Boom Diamond Sew Iron on Patch Badge Bag Fabric Applique from eBay 

A few weeks back I received some iron-on patches from Vans, and it made me realise what a great present idea they are! It allows you to personalise your denim items with some really fun and wacky statements.

Benefit Girls Gone Wow! Set from ASOS 

Benefit always have the best gifts around Christmas. This includes all my favourite products, They're Real, Posie Tint, Gimme Brow and Pore Professional.

Pixi ASOS Exclusive Glow Set

I still haven't tried out the Pixi Glow Tonic but absolutely everyone in the blogging world is raving about it. So this is definitely a stocking filler I'll be asking for!

ASOS Bobble Beanie In Mustard

I'm in love with bobble hats, and this mustard one is perfect for AW16. I'm pretty bored of your typical greys, navys and blacks so this is a little something to liven up your winter wardrobe. 
This is just so cute, and I'm in love with rubber ducks! 
Stationery is always a good shout when it comes to stocking fillers, and this zodiac sign collection from John Lewis make it that little bit more personal. 


Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
K.

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig