Monday 31 October 2016

Brand Of The Week

In this installment I have chosen to designate my brand of the week spot to a new discovery of mine...
Madame LA LA started as a self-tan company, but have recently released their Bronzing Ball, a 180* colour cosmetics twist-up cream bronzer! 
We were sent to this amazing Bronzing Ball at work, and I have to admit that at first, I was slightly skeptical. I wasn't sure that it was going to work for your cheeks, lips, eyes AND as a contour and highlighting strobe- I can barely find a product that does one of those things well enough!
After trying out this product, I can't deny that it's pretty amazing- no makeup brushes needed, simply apply and glide on the area you'd like to bronze (do this lightly as it's quite thick and comes off very quickly!), and if needs be smudge slightly with your fingers to blend it in. For me, this product would only be for nights out, as I prefer subtle matte powders for daily use. It's got a strong shimmer to it that looks amazing under dimmed lights and gives a great touch if you want to go for something a bit different on your lips. I'd say that it's perfect as a finishing layer over your chosen lipstick. Perfect for contouring, bronzing and strobing (but not as a highlighter for myself as my skin is too fair)- just like it says on the packet! 
Check out their website if you're looking for any super bronzing products, whether it's self-tan or strobing, you're in for a treat! 

Love,
K.
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig