Saturday 19 July 2014

TMI tag

1: What are you wearing?
S - Miss Selfridge jeans and a Warehouse T-Shirt, nothing too exciting for a lazy Sunday
K - What I wore to work today. My ripped River Island jeans, a white blouse and my mango sunset Roshe Runs

2: Ever been in love?
S - Yes.
K - Yeah

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
S - Yes definitely a few of those under my belt.
K- When I was 13 I got broken up with via email! That was pretty embarrassing

4: How tall are you?
S -5'8
K- 5'7

5: How much do you weigh?
K- Lets be honest, even if we answered this we would lie!
S- Have to agree with K on this one!

6: Any tattoos?
S- Yes I have 4 at at the moment; a wolf on my ribs, Norwegian writing on my hip and and owl and a christmas tree on my ankles. 
K- Not yet, maybe one day

7: Any piercings?
S- I think at last count I had 10.
K- yeah, currently on 5

8: OTP?
S- I dont really know what this means but if its people you think should be together (I think thats what it is) then I would have to go with.... Me and Joe Dempsie!!
K- So my dream couple was Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, but thats kinda happened now sooooo Ryan Gosling and Natalie Portman.

9: Favorite show?
S- Im a game of thrones gal, but I will always love Secret Diary of a Call Girl.
K- This is so hard! I also love Game of Thrones, Sex And The City and Modern Family.
  10: Favorite bands?
S- I adore Bastille with all of my heart!
K- Currently listening to a lot of Chvrches and MS MR

11: Something you miss? 
S- Living on my own, i've had to move back home recently and i'm missing my independence.
K- My Friends from Uni

12: Favorite song?
S- Weird one but I have always loved Apres Moi by Eartha Kitt.
K- Currently Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud, but this often changes on a daily basis.

13: How old are you?
S- 19
K- 19

14: Zodiac sign?
S- Sagittarius 
K- Gemini

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
S- I look for (probably because I need it more than I like it) someone who will be assertive and won't let me walk all over them.
K- Someone who shares my sense of humour and also has similar interests.

16: Favorite Quote?
S- Make the decision to be who you want to be - My Grandmother (and probably someone else first)
K- I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will - Charlotte Bronte

17: Favorite actor?
S- Stephen Fry or Jim Sturgess 
K- Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson

18: Favorite color?
S- I love Red but I also love muted neon greens 
K- Either a duck egg blue or bright orange

19: Loud music or soft?
S- Mostly loud.
K- Entirely depends on my mood

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
S- I tend to drive when i'm sad... although mostly to Brighton if I can. 
K- I don't really have a specific place where I go.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
S- On average 20 mins if i'm rushing.
K- Usually around 15 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
S- I wake up about an hour and a half before work to get ready without being too stressed.
K- 45 minutes if it's just work, up to an hour if I'm off out for the day.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
S- Yes, but looking back on it, it was kind of pathetic fighting.
K- No , but is it weird that I kinda want to be?

24: Turn on?
S- A guy who is ambitious and wears suits..... and has tattoos.
K- A guy that isn't afraid to dance, i'm definitely one for having a boogie on a night out

25: Turn off?
S- I agree with K here but also someone too soppy, i'm not into that at all.
K- A guy that eats too little, I don't want him ordering the salad whilst I'm having a steak

26: The reason I started blogging?
S- I love reading blogs and I started thinking 'that would be a great blog post' about twice a day so I thought I probably should!
K- Been wanting to for ages and thought why not do it with my best friend.

27: Fears?
S- I'm terrified of cows. I also hate them. 
K- I'm pretty scared of Snakes 

28: Last thing that made you cry?
S- Blackfish the documentary - watch it!
K- Sheer tiredness

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
S- To my friend Kimi just now on the phone.
K- To My boyfriend 

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
S- I feel like this is quite self-explanatory. Its our initials.  
K- ^

31: Last book you read?
S- Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr (amazing by the way).
K- Wuthering Heights

32: The book you’re currently reading?
S- Magician by Raymond E. Feist (you may have noticed i'm partial to a bit of fantasy).
K- Woman In Black, I loved the stage show and was told the book was even better.

33: Last show you watched?
S- Hannibal 
K- American Horror Story

34: Last person you talked to?
S- My grandparents.
K- My Dad 

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
S- It was actually a really old friend who I haven't spoken to in a while.
K- My sister 

36: Favorite food?
S- Probably sweet potato. Or any carb.
K- hmmmm Tzatsiki 

37: Place you want to visit?
S- New York, but I think I'm going soon!
K- Thailand

38: Last place you were?
S- Work in Wimbledon.
K- My Kitchen

39: Do you have a crush?
S- No, nothing exciting like that going on.
K- My boyfriend if that counts.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
S- I'm not really sure what kind of kiss this question is referring to but non-romantically it was probably my little cousin who came over for a visit.
K- Saying goodbye to my dad with a kiss on the cheek

41: Last time you were insulted?
S- Im thinking this is a good thing but I actually cant remember!
K- I'm not entirely sure , although I joke with my friends all the time.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
S- I love rhubarb and custards, but not the boiled kind.
K- Drumsticks

43: What instruments do you play??
S- I sing! But no instruments unless you count my rusty recorder skills.
K- I used to play the drums... not very well I must add

44: Favorite piece of jewellery?
S- My ring which I got for my 16th birthday and has not come off since, I don't think it actually does come off anymore. 
K- My Pandora earrings which I got for my birthday

45: Last sport you played?
S- Wow, probably years ago when I was still doing PE, I have a gym at my house so not really a sport kind of gal.
K- I threw a Rugby ball around on Sunday, does that count?

46: Last song you sang?
S- Daydreamer by Adele 
K- Somewhere Over The Rainbow 

47: Favorite chat up line?
S- Something genuine.
K- I'm not the best one with chat up lines

48: Have you ever used it?
S- Hmm well this doesn't really apply to my boring answer.
K- Agreed

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
S- My friend lives with me so all the time really.
K- Last night I went with S to an exhibition then to the pub

50: Who should answer these questions next?
S- Anyone and Everyone! But a special shout out to Emilie at Someone in the Corner.

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig