Thursday 29 May 2014

Lets break the ice.


Lets get things started: a little introduction to us both. 


 

My name is Scarlet and I was a first year Sociology student at the University of Manchester but, thats right, I'm a drop-out. When I say this to people they generally shoot a sympathetic look my way assuming something awful must have happened for me to leave University but there is no need. The course just wasn't for me which I have come to terms with, however, this now leaves me in the big scary world and some time to write about what I love. 
That would pretty much include anything to do with face, I LOVE ALL THINGS FACE! I know there are a lot of beauty gurus out there but I just thought I would add my humble voice to the crowd and hopefully entertain a few of you on the way.






First things first, my names Kristy. A current student at the University of Loughborough, in my first year of my BA degree in English and Drama. When I haven't got my head stuck in a book or performing you will most likely find me on twitter, instagram or with my nose in one of my favourite fashion magazines. Fashion has to be one of my dominant passions, and I am delighted to be able to share my views and style over this inter web experience. 
My portion of the blog will explore all things apparel. This includes; clothing, bags, shoes and other accessories. I hope my fashion edit will amuse and captivate future readers, I look forward to writing for you all. 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig