Monday 8 August 2016

The Rude Health Product I Swear By

Breakfast is always a super stressful meal for me, If I can grab something whilst running out the door then perfect! Most days I won't even give myself time to have breakfast, which is stupid because missing the first meal can mess up your food plans throughout the rest of the day. I can't help it, if I can have five more minutes in bed, then I'll take it! If I have enough time I will occasionally make myself a bowl of cereal or have some yoghurt. 

But I'm about to share my all-time breakfast secret, a Rude Health product that I now swear by and would miss breakfast almost every morning without... Rude Health Smoothie Oats. 
These drinking oats are great! Scoop a few spoons into a shaker, mix with your choice of ingredients (I like honey, banana and milk), and hey presto! Unlike other oats these quickly dissolve into your cold drink and create a smooth texture, rather than the lumpy and bitty texture you get after blitzing your normal oats. So there you have it, a great way to have a quick and easy grab and go breakfast, and it's not even expensive! The prices vary between £2 and £3 in different stores, including Waitrose, Morrisons, Holland & Barratt and other health food stores!


K.
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig