Monday 1 August 2016

NEW: Brand of The Week

Hey guys! Welcome to my new weekly series 'Brand of The Week'. Each week I'll be sharing some products from a new found love, whether it be fashion, beauty, jewellery, homeware or food. I decided to start this up as I've recently found soooooo many beautiful, weird and wonderful things, and I can't just keep them all to myself! 

So here it goes. My first ever brand of the week is...


I can't get over their simple, elegant AND affordable jewellery! And if that's not enough to convince you, they have just launched a new platform called Beneath AWP, which gives online shoppers the opportunity to read up on the latest news in fashion, style tips, exclusive offers and behind the scenes of their company. 

Here are just a select few of their gorgeous pieces... 






They also do the cutest mini range about! look... 

I hope you guys have enjoyed the first of my 'Brand Of the Week' series, and you've fallen in love with A Weathered Penny as much as I have! 

K. 



SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig