Friday 21 November 2014

K's Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is only 5 weeks away! And along with this celebration of festivities comes the dread of christmas gift buying. I luckily have just started my gift purchasing with only a few more presents left to buy. But for anyone wondering what I would like this Christmas here's a few ideas..... 



1. Boi-ing by Benefit- I'm itching to try this flawless concealer 

2. eos - These lip balms are a great stocking filler


3. I'm dying for a pineapple phone case! These can be found on Asos or Etsy

4. Barbarells by Nars- This lipstick is a beautiful peach/nude shade

5. A winter Coat- My favourites are currently from Asos, Warehouse and Topshop

6. Simple Makeup Bag- This is currently going for £10 on Asos!
7. New Balance trainers- Whilst all the other fashion bloggers had a pair of these babies in August, I still haven't managed to buy a pair for myself !



So there's a few of my must-haves for this Christmas :) 

K.

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig