Friday 19 September 2014

London Fashion Week 2014

So as you know, over the summer I spent 3 months working as a web intern for House of Holland, and my god what an experience it was! This was my first time interning in the world of fashion and unless you've done it yourself, you definitely have no idea what is in store for you. Blood, sweat and tears is a saying that comes to mind. All the hard worked paid off in the end! I was lucky enough to be able to watch the SS15 show at London Fashion week!
Here are a few of the pics that I managed to take ... 




I learnt loads and had a blast along the way, making friendships with people i'm certain I will stay in touch with for years to come. 


And yes, when I left I got a few goodies from the stock room .. take a look - 



K. 



SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig