Tuesday 3 January 2017

Crackers Christmas Presents 2016!


Happy 2017 everyone! I would like to say a big thank you to all of you who follow the blog, and although it has been a bit quiet lately in terms of posts, 2017 is going to be a good year and I will be pushing myself to write more and more content for you guys. To start the year off I thought I'd do a quick round-up of some of the amazing prezzies I received over the Christmas period, most of which will be having a follow-up review post, so keep your eyes peeled if you are interested in a specific product!

Benefit's 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar is always a good'n, my Mum has bought it for me for the past two years, and it never disappoints. This year's Girl O'clock Rock had some amazing products (and one very annoying tune every time you opened the box!), all of which were minis, perfect for travel and keeping in your handbag. The POREfessional, They're Real! Mascara, Benetint, Posietint, They're Real! Remover, It's Potent! Eye Cream, Lollibalm, Hoola, Dandelion, BADgal Lash, High Beam and Lollitint, all amazing products that make a regular appearance in my makeup bag. 
For my graduation last June I received this Crosley Record Player, an item that I knew I could keep and cherish for years to come, as well as building a collection of some ultimate vinyl classics. Pulp Fiction is a pretty awesome film, but I have always said that it's the music that brings it to life. I was lucky enough to receive the motion picture soundtrack, and I've been playing it non-stop since! 
I have been in desperate need of some new makeup brushes for a while and after being given an Amazon voucher for Chrimbo I set out to find the best brushes available. I looked at several reviews claiming that these ABODY brushes are as good as MAC or Sephora, and were only a fraction of the price! They are also a very cute baby blue colour which makes a difference to my standard black and silver. I've been using them for the past week and can honestly say that the foundation, angled powder, and straight powder brushes work like a dream, I can't wait to try out all the rest and keep you guys updated. 
  • This Dainty Edge Hollow Oval Ring from Wolf & Badger hasn't come off my finger since I was given it! I may have given a few hints, but who can blame a girl! I am absolutely smitten with this gift and won't be taking it off any time soon.
Last but not least is Charlotte Tilbury's Full Fat Lashes, given to me by my sister. I have previously tried the likes of Benefit, Lancome, Clinique, Rimmel, Dior, and Maybelline, and this has to be up there with my top two; BADgal and Clinique. It is a light mascara that builds with each layer, yet never clumps or gives your eyes that horrible sticky look. This is a definite keeper which I will be buying again. 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing some of my Christmas Goodies. Happy New Year all! 

Love,
K.
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig