Sunday 29 January 2017

Aromatherapy Associates Deep Cleanse Face Wash Review

As you may well know, I am a big fan of a good face wash. I'm not massive on having a skincare routine that consists of 6 stages, who has the time for that?! I prefer having three, remover (typically micellar water), an everyday face wash, and a good moisturiser. I will use various masks and eye creams once or twice a week, but those three stages are my typical everyday skincare routine. I'm not saying that this is the best way, I just can't seem to find the time, and most nights definitely wouldn't have the energy to do anymore. We had this Aromatherapy Associates Deep Cleanse Face Wash turn up at work, and after reading reviews I decided to pinch it for myself and see what everybody was raving about. As you may well know I have fairly sensitive skin, it often stings when I use specific products, I come out with rashes fairly easily, too much or too little of specific ingredients can leave my skin dry and flakey or event the opposite, oily and spotty. 

I've used this product for the past week and can already see its influence on my skin. In previous months I've used the likes of Bliss, Soap and Glory, and bareMinerals for my daily face wash, most of which tend to leave my skin super dry, and I end up having to lap on the moisturiser straight after my shower because of how harsh they have been on my skin. This product must have the perfect balance of ingredients, as it leaves my skin smooth, spotless and brighter, with absolutely no signs of flaky skin and dryness! You can feel the foamy texture of the soap cleaning your pores instantly, and although I love a good bit of exfoliation this is softer and probably healthier for my skin every day. I only have one complaint about the product, and that's the smell. I'm quite fussy with the smell of beauty products, and this is usually where I'll end up complaining. Lavender, bitter orange, tea tree, ylang ylang and flower oil are not the best mixture of scents! I'd much prefer 1 or 2 rather than 5 or 6, but that is a personal preference. All-in-all, this is a fab product and does its job, but at £24 a pop I won't be buying it again, maybe if they release one with a simpler smell! 
SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig